- Taiyo Mizuashi, 水橋 大瑶
- PGP FingerPrint
- Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, The University of Tokyo. (April, 2020 - March, 2022)（expected）
- TSG(Theoretical Science Group): a club at university.
- Computer Science / Information and Network Technology
- Programming Languages, Programming Language Processor
- Love: C, Ruby
- Web Development
- Information Security, especially Web Security
- Proceed to Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, The University of Tokyo.
- Participated in Hatena Summer Internship 2020 (August 24 - 28, 2020)
- report: https://blog.taiyosli.me/entry/2020/09/13/234737 (ja)
- Participated in Online Summer Internship for Gophers 2020 organized by Mercari, inc. (August 31 - September 4, 2020)
- Participated in Yahoo! JAPAN 2020 Summer Internship (September 7 - 15, 2020)
- Organized TSG CTF with
TSG members (May 4 - 5, 2019)
- Received evalutation of 23.57/25.00 from the CTF participants.
- Went on to College of Arts and Sciences(Junior Division (Years 1&2)), The University of Tokyo.
- Finalist of SECCON 2018 International as
TSG and awarded 1st place.
- Finalist of CODE BLUE CTF 2018 as
TSG and awarded 6th place.
- MITOH project 2016 (~2017-03)
- Project Detail
- Role: Project Leader, implemented majority of the systems and designes.
- Participated in Security Camp 2016 in Tokyo as a student.
- Finalist of SECCON 2016 as a team with my friends and awarded 23th place.